Well old man winter really is having a fit this year, and we have the travel advisories and closings to prove it. Unfortunately with today’s forecast from IndianaWeatherOnline and future forecasts for next week we may not get below a Level II travel advisory for awhile.
Of course if you are vewee vewee careful (as Elmer Fudd would say) you can enjoy the snow today. Several of our site members, including Phil Quinn, will be enjoying tubing in New Paris, OH with his family, and many others will hit the hills at Glen Miller Park, Earlham, and the hill by Clear Creek Park and the Municipal pool.
Some closings and postponements from 98.3/101.3 online to pass on are:
- Union Co vs Northeastern girls basketball postponed till Feb. 7
- Seton- all basketball games for Feb.5 are canceled
- Cambridge City Lincoln boys basketball at Shenandoah postponed until 2/12
- Calvary Baptist Church in Richmond is closed for both services Sunday
- Update* J & J Winery will be closed Saturday Feb 5th and Sunday Feb 6th
If you know of any other closings/cancellations or postponements please reply to this blog with details. And have a safe and fun weekend! We are getting ready to go for a winter walk across the street at Cope Environmental Center, it is SO beautiful!