28 May, 2012
Memorial Day Observances
- 9:00 am Ceremony at the Earlham Cemetery Soldiers Hill by Sons of the UnionVeterans
- 10:00 am Earlham Cemetery Veterans Field of Honor.
- 11:00 am Veterans Memorial Park – access via Johnson St at 80 N 2nd St.
- Noon – Ceremony at the Earlham Cemetery Soldiers Hill by Sons of the Union Veterans including a 21-gun salute with cannon.
- Noon – Ceremony at the Marine Corps Memorial Flag site in Glen Miller Park (just north of the tennis courts.)
- 3:00-3:01 National Moment of Remembrance – “prayer for a permanent peace
Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!