We’ve been distributing the new Go Wayne County print edition for the past 24 hours, and it is one you won’t want to miss. This is the special 4H Fair edition which includes an insert of the Fair schedule created by GWC. Our front page contributor is Carolyn Lafever, Wayne County Historian, who writes about the very first 4H Fair in Wayne County.
You can pick up a copy all over Wayne County including:
- Joe’s Pizza
- Mitrione’s/Italian Market
- Richmond Furniture Gallery (right inside the side door)
- Little Sheba’s (At the front door)
Also in Richmond:
- Wayne County Historical Museum
- Tin Lizzie
- Morrison Reeves Library
- Jade House
- Joy Ann Bakery
- Family FitnessWorks
- Pizza King west side
- Centerville Public Library
- Hagerstown Public Library
- KC’s Ice cream shop
In Cambridge City:
- Cambridge City Public Library
- & Assorted Antique shops along US 40 in Cambridge
Also: the 4H Fairgrounds office.
We deliver to at least 35 locations across Wayne County each month. These are just the first few- so keep looking if you haven’t gotten a copy yet. Or contact us at Karole@gowaynecounty.com or email@example.com and we’ll help you find one.